Thursday, December 6, 2007

being 18

Life being 18 is sooooo awesome. I m having a blast clubbing, betting, playing the pokies and buying my own alcohol. Only down side is it has fattened me up and taken my money away. haha My love life is alright... A good friend from melbourne came up to queensland for 2 weeks. We spent just over a week at mools, pretty much clubbing everynight and then spent 2 nights down the coast by ourselves to go to magic millions (the big race day). Kinda got close both mentally and phyiscally.... but he has gone back now...probs got attacthed too much but we'll see what happens. Just missing the company and all the snuggling and everything.. He was good because I actually felt myself around him and I had soooo much fun clubbing and on the beach with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home